HP Deskjet 2135 Printer - Wireless Printer Setup for Mac computers
Are you a Mac user and do you need help getting started? Now print wirelessly from an Apple Desktop or Laptop with the guidance provided by us. Configuring your HP printer to the wireless network is undemanding and effortless. All you need to do is connect your Deskjet 2135 printer to the network and download and install the HP printer driver from our website as well.
When the system prompts you to choose the connection type, click the wireless menu. Read and execute the steps explained below to set up your printer over a wireless network on your Mac system.
Step 1: Organize the items required for wireless setup
To setup your printer over a wireless network, you will have to gather the items that are required.
- Get things ready before organizing wireless setup on your printer.
- Make note of the Network Name (SSID) and the Security password (WEP or WPA key)
- You require a wireless feature enabled device and a broadband connection
- Enable Web Services for software, printer and more updates.
- Ensure that the Mac computer and the router are powered on. Verify if the computer and the printer that you wish to configure are connected to the same wireless network.
- The Deskjet printer and computer must be placed within the range of the router at the time of wireless setup process.
- Unplug the USB cable or Ethernet cable from your printer, if connected.
Step 2: Set up your Deskjet Printer on the wireless network with the use of an automated application
- Turn on the printer if it was not turned on previously.
- Touch the Wireless icon that is located on the control panel of your printer.
- Use Wireless Setup Wizard to print wirelessly. Touch Settings and then choose Wireless Setup Wizard method from the list of wireless options.
- To set up your printer to the wireless network, go along with the prompts on your printer’s control panel.
Step 3: Download and install the most updated version of the full feature printer driver and software from our website
- Look for your printer driver and software on our website by typing the printer model in its field; download the software as per the instructions that appear on the web page.
- Find the downloaded file which will be in the format of a .dmg file located in the computer’s downloads folder or on the browser’s download bar.
An example of the .dmg file that is situated on your computer downloads folder.
- Double-click on the HP Deskjet 2135 print driver file from the installer window.
- If prompted, close the software and the HP Utility software that opens.
- Choose the name of your printer and then select Continue.
- An Add window displays. Click on Add Printer in the Add window.
- Select your printer name; make sure that the selected printer has Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Select Use or Print Using menu, and then select the printer name from the drop-down menu to add your printer to the printer list.
- Click Continue and then go on with the guidelines on the computer screen to get done with the printer setup; click Done.
What if I cannot select my HP Deskjet Printer?
When you try to select your printer, the printer name appears gray in color or not listed. To fix this issue, reset and clear the Android OS Print Spooler cache.
- Open settings on your mobile device and then select Appsor Applications under settings.
- Choose the option Show System Apps.
- Scroll the list downwards, and then choose Print Spooler. Depending on the type of your Android device you are using, touch Storage, and then select Print Spooler.
- Choose Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Open the document or picture which you want to print on your device, touch the menu icon, and then touch Print. A print preview displays on the screen.
- Touch the down arrow which is next to Select a printer option to view the printer list, and then pick out your printer.
- If you are able to select your printer, you can stop performing the troubleshooting steps.
- If you are unable to select your printer, turn off and then turn on again to restart your Android device, and then start printing.
What if my app does not have a print option?
When the app that you have installed on your device does not support printing, you can directly send photos or PDF files to the HP Print Service Plugin using the Android Share feature in the print apps that support the feature.
- Open the document or image that you want to print on your device, and then tap on the Share icon or look for the Share optionin the Export or Send A list of supported apps will be displayed on your device.
- Touch HP Print Service Plugin. The shared item starts printing.
123-hp.computer is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks, products and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.